- RSS Channel Showcase 2594757
- RSS Channel Showcase 6768332
- RSS Channel Showcase 2771065
- RSS Channel Showcase 4768577
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/12--17:18: _Only Revealed Good ...
- 02/25/12--09:12: _Grand Trine News An...
- 03/05/12--08:10: _Reliable Candy And ...
- 06/17/13--14:36: _My Mother, Myself: ...
- 06/27/15--11:01: _You Are Alive This ...
- 06/30/15--15:15: _Stay Strong Stay Br...
- 07/03/15--12:31: _I Like This Weekend...
- 08/01/15--08:15: _On Healing, Trauma,...
- 10/17/15--10:26: _The Stars Next Week...
- 10/20/15--07:40: _The Stars This Week...
- 10/21/15--14:22: _Planning The Novemb...
- 08/25/16--06:12: _The Stars This Week...
- 11/04/17--12:24: _YOUR LOVE LIFE IS A...
- 02/24/12--17:18: Only Revealed Good For The Full Moon In Virgo
- 02/25/12--09:12: Grand Trine News And More From The Astro-Diner
- 03/05/12--08:10: Reliable Candy And The Grand Trine In Earth
- 06/17/13--14:36: My Mother, Myself: Moon Conjunct Pluto In The 1st House
- 06/27/15--11:01: You Are Alive This Full Moon In Capricorn + The Right Way To Mourn
- 07/03/15--12:31: I Like This Weekend & Here’s Why
- 08/01/15--08:15: On Healing, Trauma, And SATURN GOING DIRECT
- 10/17/15--10:26: The Stars Next Week: The WITCH
- 10/20/15--07:40: The Stars This Weekend : Mutable Mess But I Like It
- 10/21/15--14:22: Planning The November Meeting Place (Class) & Other News & Stars
- 08/25/16--06:12: The Stars This Weekend: You Care A Lot
- 11/04/17--12:24: YOUR LOVE LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET VERY INTERESTING
I feel like the Full Moon in Virgo came early for me. Today. I took a hit along my 2nd/8th House axis. Or maybe more of a surprise than a hit. Maybe both. A hit implies bad. Sometimes something happens and we think it’s bad because the good isn’t revealed yet. Revealed good. That’s a […]
March 12th is such an interesting day. Not only does Mercury station retrograde but we’ve got a Grand Trine with Venus conjunct Jupiter in Taurus, Mars in Virgo, and Pluto in Capricorn. This aspect is on my mind because I just sent half an email reading to a client who was wondering about this day. […]
Venus + Jupiter in Taurus: everyone at the dance wants to dance with this girl. And who will she dance with? With Mars, retrograde, in Virgo (he dances kinda funny). And with PLUTO in Capricorn. Ooooh ahhhh. Grand Trine in Earth, folks! Grand Trine in Earth. The thing you need to do is find the […]
I have a high tolerance for relationships that are complex and I think… if I may um toot my own horn for a moment :) This partly explains why I’m a good astrological counselor. I don’t and won’t judge you for your choices. And I can see, using the chart, why you are making those […]
requires an “outlet” — a way out. A route-path, root-path for the emotions to follow. Head to the inlet. Head to where it opens out to bigger water for Cancer Season. I don’t usually think of this season as one of mourning and grief but it comes when it comes. So I decided to start […]
Sometimes I find these shiny transits disappointing. Venus Jupiter conjunct in Leo. Venus is shiny. Jupiter is shiny. Leo is shiny. And we all look for 21 degrees (or thereabouts) in our charts. That’s how I learned — in my astrology class each week, years ago. My Teacher would plot out Some Important Transit on […]
Really. It is a good weekend. Next week is dicey. Sun in Cancer opposes Pluto - spotlight on your shadow! Try not to get creeped out by all the truth — seeing deeply into your own (and their) motivations. Highest vibration here: don’t pass the buck or the blame. Your hands are dirty too. Pluto […]
So many things on my mind. Where to start? 1. when working through trauma, remain flexible (accepting) in your approach and techniques 2. saturn going direct, venus now in leo, jupiter moving out of leo, saturn squaring venus & jupiter 3. what to do while you’re waiting: on seeing the Hanged Man over and over […]
Well, next week looks interesting – especially towards the weekend: Thursday: Mercury in Libra (talking about your relationship) square Pluto (feels uncomfortable, tension, words left unsaid, letters lost in the mail or never sent, silence, dominance, power struggle, death drive, self sabotage FUN! Maybe not so fun. Maybe better you… observe instead of act or […]
So. About this weekend. Really it’s this extended Virgo-Capricorn TRINE which is GOOD. Grounded, earthy, get it done well and easily energy. But lucky. Lucky breaks for some. Taurus with degrees around 12/13/14 fill out the trine and get a Grand Trine. My Saturn in Taurus is a little bit too high for this configuration […]
From my Facebook: The next class – the November Meeting Place – will be a self-discovery process for participants – and is a class (I need a new word!) for the Writers (whether you are writing or not, blocked or not, beginners or not, all welcome) — part of my desire is to explore and knead […]
I took an UNofficial hiatus – but I’m gonna try to be back. If you missed me, let me know. If you didn’t, carry on * Time slows to a snail’s pace today as Mars squares Neptune. As Mars SATURN squares Neptune. Is this all you need to know? No but… Let’s put it this […]
A quick one: from my Facebook timeline: YOUR LOVE LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET VERY INTERESTING. I know you are gonna like this, SOME OF YOU are gonna LOVE this astrology so listen up: VENUS ENTERS SCORPIO next week, Tuesday. Many astrologers will say that Venus is “not happy” in Scorpio and there are traditional reasons … Continue reading YOUR LOVE LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET VERY INTERESTING